- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
Networks in Splashtop Secure Workspace are virtual concepts that create an abstraction layer. Data can be exchanged between connectors within the same network, while networks themselves are isolated from each other.
Step 1: Accessing Network Configuration
- Log in to your Splashtop Secure Workspace super admin account or org admin account using your credentials.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Deployment menu.
- Select the Connector option from the menu.
- Click on the Network button to access the network configuration settings.
Step 2: Default Network
By default, a network is already created in your organization with the name of your organization's ID. This default network serves as the base network for your organization.
Step 3: Managing Networks
- Create New Network: Click on the Add Network button to create a new network. Provide a unique name for the network.
- Network Name: Specify a descriptive name for the network.
- Tags: Optionally, add tags to categorize and organize networks.
- Description: Provide additional information or description for the network.
- Edit Network: Once a network is created, you can edit its settings, including the network name, tags, and description. This allows you to modify and update the network configuration as needed.
- Delete Network: If required, you can delete a network that is no longer needed. Please note that deleting a network will remove all associated configurations and connections.
Step 4: Save and Apply Configuration
After configuring the network settings as per your requirements, review the entered information to ensure accuracy. Click on the Save button to save and apply the network configuration changes.
Step 5: Verification
Once the network configuration changes are applied, verify the functionality and connectivity within your organization's network. Ensure that connectors within the same network can communicate and exchange data while maintaining isolation from other networks.